Winter Wedding

Winter Wedding

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Diamonds & Gold

“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
~Dr. Seuss

How wonderful it is to find that one special person who can appreciate your weirdness... and love you for it?  I had the pleasure of photographing the marriage of Steve Aune & Lindsey Pinkston on Siesta Key Beach yesterday evening... and I had so much fun with the two of them I couldn't wait to get started producing my final product!  The bride was stunning in a beautifully detailed dress that her mother helped pick out, and the groom was very dashing in black and purple. (Sorry you can't see them just yet)! I think the bride may have missed her calling... she makes one heck of a destination wedding planner!  The ceremony was preformed as the sun was going down by Grace Felice of A Wedding with Grace who in my opinion did a phenomenal job.  (I borrowed the "bit of Seuss" from her well versed words for the couple).  Dinner to follow was at Owen's Fish Camp a little jewel of a restaurant that is tucked away downtown Sarasota.  And I would like to say a BIG thank you to the bride (and Grace for knowing where to find them) for our special treats from Heavenly Cupcakes!  YUM! :)  It was truly a fantastic evening... a perfect start to a successful and weirdly wonderful marriage.  Congratulations to the both of you and all the best.











No comments:

Post a Comment